<VV> Scholarship Applications

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 20 16:34:08 EST 2008

Note that my own lodge asks for financial information on our local
scholarships amd think nothing of it. We give out 5 $1000 scholarships
every year. All we ask are questions like the family's combined gross
yearly income level, how many college-bound or college student siblings,
and what and how many other scholarships are expected. Nothing aboutW-2's,
tax returns, etc.

-Mark

<sarahvair at juno.com>; <airvair at earthlink.net>

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org