<VV> HID headlight converstion kit

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 15:23:54 EST 2008

I can. The stock wiring has a lot of voltage drop, as much as 2 volts.  Given
that the output of an incandescent lamp goes with the 3.5 power of its
voltage, that means a 71% increase in brightness over old, stock wiring, if  you
use relays with a direct shot to the battery.
Also, sometimes E code headlights cause the circuit breaker to blink the
high beams, since they draw more juice.

In a message dated 2/21/2008 1:37:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hharpo at earthlink.net writes:

Seth,  please provide a plain english explanation of the necessity/usefulness
of the  relay