<VV> Fwd: Turbo not boost at All

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 15:42:59 EST 2008

Gino,
    I recommend that you read the Turbocharging chapter  in the Corvair
Basics Manual available from CORSA as well as Corvair  vendors.  Also, you should
use an aftermarket vacuum/pressure gauge to  measure the intake manifold
pressure since the original stock one is usually  either inoperative or stuck at
some point on its dial.
    Good luck,
    Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 2/22/2008 10:59:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,