<VV> Not a Corvair for sale

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Fri Feb 22 21:46:27 EST 2008

Okay the last you'll hear from me tonight.  I'm also selling a 1981 Mercedes Benz 300TD turbo wagon.  With the high price of gas these days I was planning on making a veggie burner out of this.  The simple fact is with two jobs I have no time for projects, and what time I do have I want to spend on my Corsa convertible.

The wagon is decent, has some rust but is sound.  Runs okay.  It is slow as can be; the 5cyl turbo diesel was never known for being spry.  Interior fair to good, sunroof works(it's manual).  The rear SLS works.  Low miles(244K).  This one might be around $2500.  A good car for people who like odd cars.  Let me know.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia