<VV> In tank fuel pump

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 22:14:36 EST 2008

I have two Corvairs with electric pumps.  One of them is mounted at the
right front of the tunnel, under the passenger floor (in 1/4" foam rubber),
and the other is located in the fuel tank.  The one under the floor creates
an annoying noise; the one in the tank is inaudible except when the engine
is off.   I recall seeing a tech tip (Vol 2, Fuel, pg 22) in the CORSA Tech
Guide.  As an alternative, I've installed one in the top of my LM fuel tank
and it's accessed through a neat hole in the trunk shelf (w/o the need to
drain the tank for service).
Craig Nicol

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:21 AM