<VV> Turbo adapter explanation

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 24 15:40:38 EST 2008

Ok, turbo heads, We're now getting closer to the holy grail of info.  Is
there an appropriate T3\T4 with an integrated waste gate that would be
correctly sized for a fairly stock Corvair.  With a stock YH, my present
turbo gives 10+ psi in all gears and I've got a Webber carb to install.  In
theory, that could boost my motor into the destruct zone.  I don't want
that, thus the question about the waste gate.

HI Jim, It lets you install a better turbo without any modifications to the
mount or exhaust. The only work would be to mate the inlet of the turbo to
your YH carb or use a modern carb.
Grant

>1. THIS IS A T3 TO T4 ADAPTER FLANGE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO INSTALL A T4 TURBO
>ON A T3 MANIFOLD OR A T3 TURBO ON A T4 MANIFOLD GREAT FOR TURBO SWAPS OR
FOR
>THOSE WHO BUY T4 MANIFOLDS AND WANT TO USE A T3 TURBO OR FOR SOMEONE WHO
HAS