<VV> Resonator?

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 24 18:17:44 EST 2008

On my 65 140 Conv I use resonators from a 74 Buick Roadmaster instead of mufflers. A little loud but the radio does not work anyway. What I like most is the u-pipes I had modified to take the mufflers outboard and back and reducing the heat near the valve covers. I eliminated the heat shield and swiched to the cast aluminium valve covers.