<VV> nader joins presidential race.

Trey Bosson corvairbo at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 11:26:39 EST 2008

i see that our beloved ralph nader has just this morning "thrown his hat" in the 2008 presidential race. i think that is great for all americans. maybe we as a group could support him in many ways. make posters,of the famous book"unsafe at any speed"...get out those "f-nader licence plates". wear our corsa and local club shirts. drive our loved corvairs, and hey while were at it, invite him to our 2008 national convention. its in california and from what ive heard california is a huge delegate rich-state.  would like to hear from others on this breaking news.  i can hear it now  ralph...ralph...ralph  in o8  maybe the v8 vairs could tie this together with  08and V8.   here comes ralph in 08 cruising in a corvair with a V8. sipping on a cool glass of V8. voting for him , i just cant wait. trey bosson in cuba n.y.  corvairbo at yahoo.com     CORSA member, Suncoast corvairs#336 member, V8 vair 006 member antd toronado owners association member  1960 toro conversion 700 coupe