<VV> Bought a Corvair!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck Owen harleyultrarider at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 23:11:18 EST 2008

I did it!  I purchased a Corvair this morning.  I bought a 64 monza coupe,
white with red interior, absolutely beautiful condition (IMHO).  New paint,
new interior, new tires, new chrome, etc.  It runs super and has a 4 speed
that shifts great - in other words everything I was looking for.  (The guy I
bought it from actually has a couple of other Corvairs (as well as several
other classics) all in super condition. (I didn't actually meet him - some
guy that works for him showed me the cars)).  I paid $5000 for it which I
think is a good deal considering it's condition. I hope I didn't pay too
much.

I will pick it up later this week - didn't carry any money with me (well not
enough anyway).  I will post pictures when I get it home.

I am excited.

Chuck