<VV> Bought a Corvair!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck Owen harleyultrarider at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 23:59:52 EST 2008

That is what I thought.  When the guy told me what he wanted for it I about
fell over - I was expecting a lot more.  I kept looking for something to be
wrong but never could find it - maybe I won't.  I figure the owner must
be wanting to get rid of some cars so he priced them low enough to sale
quickly.

Chuck