<VV> Richard Widman's great adventure

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 10:48:54 EST 2008

For those of you who haven’t followed this amazing story, below are links to
Richard’s ground-up restoration of a ’60 he found in his home country,
Bolivia.  You think it’s hard to restore a car?  How about MAKING a
windshield? Or casting an emblem from the broken bits?  I’ve also enjoyed
seeing his beautiful home and the environs of the various locations
involved. – Very cool.  The second link is a photograph of an area in a
Corvair that I’ve never seen – Kinda funny and cool at the same time.

HYPERLINK
"http://www.widman.biz/Corvair/html/english.html"http://www.widman.biz/Corva
ir/html/english.html

HYPERLINK