<VV> Modular Engine

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 20:59:16 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/28/2008 5:53:56 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jwcorvair at aol.com writes:

If you  have been looking at Rick Norris's pictures from the Performance
Workshop, you  would have seen the modular engine. A short while ago we were
discussing  manufacturing performance heads on VV and Fastvairs. I suggested that
we might  consider the cylinder/head setup from the modular engine. I still
think that  this is the bes approach for the next generation of the Corvair
engine. We  have the technology in front of us, why not pursue it?

Regards,
Joe  White (62 Sedan, 66 PorVair)
CORSA, RMC

Are these the heads that the photograph of the CAD heads were all about? If
so, how can they be reproduced so that I can have a look? If there is an
improvement over my head design, I want to know about it.

Scotty from Hollyweirdf

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)