<VV> Sand blast cabinet

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 29 19:52:27 EST 2008

Every once in a while I get the urge to pretty up some parts.  Almost always
step one is a trip through my sand blaster.  It's one of the cheapie bench
top units.  It's kind of a Braille operation now as the window is thoroughly
etched by the sand and impossible to see through.  Does anybody have a
suggestion for glazing material that would resist being etched by the sand
better than the standard hardware store plastic?  I'm using a sheet of
plastic to protect the actual window and just use duct tape to hold it in
place.  It's a bit of a PITA to change so I'd like it to last as long as
possible.

Jim B.

'66 turbovert getting prettier by the minute.