<VV> Re: Corvairs at Barrett-Jackson '08

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Tue Jan 1 10:22:54 EST 2008

Time of auction depends a lot on the owner. An owner can get his car
auctioned at "peak time" on Saturday, or Friday depending on what they are
willing to pay, there are different fees, depending on time of auction, that
is when the highest dollar cars go through. If a Corvair owner is willing to
pay, they might get TV coverage.
Then it is up to the producers..........A Corvair may go to auction during
peak time, and the producer may cut to commercial.
Remember, this is still TV, and Ratings count towards advertising rates as
well.

A guy from out my way took a 60 Dodge Pheonix there last year, Convertible
D-500. He only paid for Sunday evening auction. Car went for
$175,000................during prime time it would easily have been a
quarter Million car.
Your results may very...........

Gary Swiatowy