<VV> Corvairs at Barrett-Jackson '08

Clyde Edmonds edmonds01 at bresnan.net
Tue Jan 1 11:30:33 EST 2008

Steve,

Lot #39 is listed as an 8 cylinder, in the engine photo I can see only
the standard 3 plug wire arrangement. Very interesting...... Buyers beware!

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/search/carlist_Details.aspx?&In_LotNumber=39

Tomorrow being my birthday, I'll be celebrating all those great '36
model vintage autombiles manufactured during that year, especially those
I grew up with and learned to enjoy as a kid.
Clyde