<VV> Need Assist from Canadians

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Jan 2 10:57:07 EST 2008

*ATTENTION***  This message is for Canadians and Americans who live on the Border between the US and Canada---feel free to delete now if this grouping does not include you.

  My company is looking to expand it's commercial account base in Canada. If you have knowledge of a street rod shop/restoration shop in your area, feel free to send me their particulars inc ph# and website address if available.

I have already checked Canadian Customs Magazine and Muscle Car News (Canada) for leads.   If you know of other publications or their websites that would assist me in finding shops to solicit, please let me know this as well.

This search concerns all Provinces, so from the Maritimes to BC I need to hear from all my Corvair and Riviera friends who can help me.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards
Hank Kaczmarek
CSR/ Steele Rubber Products