<VV> Attention Corvair Owners! Show me your Bodytags

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Jan 3 11:59:10 EST 2008

Folks, please do send what you have to Dave!

Results from the '65-7 work are here:

http://www.corvairkid.com/65-67rpocode.htm

I think we have enough info now to publish the 1964 information, which Bill
Hubbell will probably be doing sometime soon. 1963 was done years ago by
Larry Claypool but there are some outstanding issues, for rare options and
for cars built in Oakland and Van Nuys (much smaller numbers). If you have a
'63 and have not sent Dave or me your info, please do so.

I think it's fair to say that we know the least about 1960-2 so please make
a special effort to send info on those years to Dave.

Thanks.