<VV> Barrett Jackson

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Jan 3 12:54:30 EST 2008

Folks
Keep in mind---
To enter the show and not bid costs 50.00 (last Year)
To enter the bidders area costs 350.00 (last year)
All liquor in the bidders area is complimentary.

That's how a #1 or #2 Pierce Arrow Dual Cowl Phaeton or a Lincoln Model K Dual Cowl Phaeton  goes for the market price of 130K, and a # 3 64 Belvedere Cvt with a hemi (and rust in the engine compartment) goes for 200K.

Barrett Jackson is destroying the old car hobby in their search for profit.

Hank