<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 36, Issue 3

Blaine Sanders utvairs at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 15:24:14 EST 2008

I have two '64 Monza convertibles... One has the body tag in the standard early location, and the other has the body tag over by the battery tray, in (I think) the same location as a late.  We figured it was either a very late-produced '64, or it was the installer's first day.

Won't be able to get pics of either until spring.

Blaine

 1964?