<VV> Barrett Jackson

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Jan 3 16:22:22 EST 2008

Folks
Executives with my company agree with Dave and Marc that as the bubble rises, so does it fall. And it HAS happened before.

THAT was Half the point I was trying to make. Barrett Jackson's Greed is REAL.

Barrett Jackson gives every numbnuts with an old car in his yard think he's sitting on a freakin' pot of gold.  THAT is what destroys the hobby.

At the Autofair last Spring: on the track were 2 1964 Belvedere 2dr cars.
Both with Original Hemi's, numbers matching cars.
Both were #4 cars---interiors shot, glass bad, had doglegs you could see through.
 Both owned by the same man.
He wanted SEVENTY EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR EACH OF THEM.

When I inquired of the owner the date that he lost his damn mind, he said
"They're matching numbers Hemis---I could get at LEAST that if I took them to Barrett Jackson!!!!"

The Defense Rests.

Hank