<VV> Barrett Jackson

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Thu Jan 3 16:36:38 EST 2008

>Barrett Jackson gives every numbnuts with an old car in his yard think
>he's sitting on a freakin' pot of gold.  THAT is what destroys the
hobby.

B-J didn't create these numbnuts -- they've always been there.  B-J may
have aided and abetted somewhat, but how many times have people with
Corvairs rusting away in their yard/field either refused to sell or
asked an outrageous price?

Anyway, all Craig Jackson is doing is maximizing his investment.  As
long as he does that legally and ethically (there is some debate on that
matter), I have no problem with him or his company.

As for Mopar hemis, the sooner the world is rid of that crap the better.

:-)

Dave Keillor