<VV> Server work

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Jan 4 09:25:09 EST 2008

Just a quick update.  By now you've probably noticed that e-mail is
up and running, but the web sites aren't.  I have the base work done
and no problems with the data, I just need to finish installing some
modules that glue things together.  I expect to have all this done
over the weekend.

BTW, you do know that the most important part of your computer is the
data, right?  The Number One thing that folks who have lost
everything (think Katrina or the California fires) say they miss the
most are family photos.  If you got a digital camera for christmas,
and keep the photos on a computer, then take a few minutes to burn
them to a CD or DVD and take the disc to work.  Do this every few
months.  If nothing else, now you have photos of Corvairs to show off
to your coworkers :-)

--Bryan