<VV> 4-speed Tranny Sludge

robynwood at thelearningpark.com robynwood at thelearningpark.com
Sat Jan 5 02:08:54 EST 2008

Interesting, looks like the switch has had a couple of repairs to it then.
The wires are about 3-4 inches max coming off of the switch.  They connect
to what appears to be lamp cord (or some such dual wire/zip cord), with the
connectors tied up directly under the tranny.  Can't follow it up through
the tunnel due to the way I have the car in the air right now.  My "Perfect
Mechanical Condition" ebay purchase of a few years ago has continually kept
my attention on the fact that different owners have way different levels of
"acceptable" repairs... <G>

Robyn Wood

Ps, does keep life interesting though.... :)