<VV> Cross posting

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Sat Jan 5 16:02:15 EST 2008

Smitty Says:  I have been posting with others on this subject so I know I am alone.  You don't have to post to VV and Fastvairs with the same post all the time unless you are afraid someone in the world will miss your words of wisdom.  If you want to talk 50 lbs of boost with water injection then share it with FV.  If you want to discuss replacing bearings in a stock muffler then present it on VV.  I read both forums so I and others won't miss your imperative post.                  PLEASE                                CICBBRT