<VV> 70 mph at 2000 RPM

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 17:58:54 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/5/2008 3:56:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
GGross7853 at aol.com writes:

I have a  65 2dr ht,95hp,3sp that I bought new. I installed a sun teck  where

the blank clock was and I put 15 inch tires on the back (no rub). I  like
the
looks of the 15: on the back and the 13" on the front. I  can cruse 70 miles
ph at about 2000 rpm's. I get vary good gas  mileage. I have been running it
this  way for about 15 years. No over  heating problems.
Gene Gross
Columbus,Ga.

Gene does the "Sun Tach" have an adjustment switch that allows it to be  used
on 4, 6 or 8 cylinder engines?

I just wondered!  <grin> -Seth