<VV> Corvair Article

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 23:22:07 EST 2008

Ladies and Gents,
  I have written my first online article spotlighting the Corvair. Please take a minute to read it and tell me what you think. If you would like to see an article published about your car, drop me an email with info about your car, include a photo if you like, but be sure to include permission to use the picture. (Norm....your name came up...please don't sue me :)

  inmanb at charter.net

  I will be adding new articles daily. Please click on subscribe and you will be notified as new articles go online.

  Thanks all... Beth Inman (DACC)

  scroll through the articles and you will see one titled Group Red...please, read them all!

  http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/128389/beth_inman.html