<VV> anyone have a diagram for homemade vapor injection?

Blaine Sanders utvairs at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 14:19:54 EST 2008

Personally, I can't see where a pump would be necessary.  Seems to me that a small diameter tube protruding over the air horn would draw in enough mist at any given time to have a proper effect.  Your carb venturi supplies the proper ratio of gas to air, based on the air flowing past it.  Why wouldn't you want your water meted proportionally as well?  So why not a separate venturi for the water?

Surely, some quiet lurker on the list has succeeded with such a system, but has been shunned and abused by those who have never tried -- and so, sadly, will keep his successes to himself.

Blaine

P.S. - This will be my last post.  I'm tired of reading all the snide, degrading, cutting public replies that some people make.  I'm leaving this list again -- this time for good. If things haven't changed in 5 years, I don't expect they ever will.  What is it about old age that prevents our minds from being open, and our words from being polite?  Or is it eccentricity?  I can't stop my body from aging, but thankfully I can keep my pride at bay.  Good luck to those who linger.  Farewell.