<VV> Car for sale in Pennsylvania

Tony tony.underwood at cox.net
Tue Jan 8 15:26:43 EST 2008

At 01:46 PM 1/6/2008, Sethracer at aol.com wrote:
>Posted for Dave Clemons:
>Hey guys...
>My brother called me this morning and ask me to help him  sell his car:
>
>66 Corsa Turbo Convertible
>Marina blue ext Black interior with a  Black top.
>I would place the car around a 85 point concourse car.
>Great  driver / weekend show quality.
>
>All trim is in excellent condition.  Interior and top are super nice.
>
>Car currently needs a clutch. It runs  and drives currently but if you
>accelerate hard you can feel the clutch slip.
>
>$12,000 Car is currently registered and garaged in Pocono Pen.  area.
>
>If your interested drop me note privately..
>
>David  Clemens
>540 204 0917
>_yenko66 at cox.yen_ (mailto:yenko66 at cox.net)

I can vouch for this car.   It's quite nice, good paint and excellent
top/interior.   It's an outstanding "20 foot" car and still a very
nice example close up, detailing would make it even nicer
still.    It also has some very interesting wheels on it.   :)

The asking price is right in line with the substance of this ragtop,
which wouldn't take a whole lot to turn it into a Seniors
car.     And... it's a '66 turbo ragtop which says it all... how many
were made...?  Barely 500 or so?    How many are left?    ;)

tony..