<VV> Phone-flow; NO CORVAIR

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 20:24:03 EST 2008

Hey Rick,

No I didn't move :o). I just got home from a long day at work in
Piketon and forgot that I live just to the north in Waverly :o). And
if you mean I don't understand the lingo, I am from Chillicothe, which
is even farther north, so the "phone-flow" went sailing right over the
old noggin. Thanks to you an Jim I have been set straight :o).

Marc Sheridan
A wannabe hill jack, but still learning