<VV> Great newsletter

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Wed Jan 9 22:47:52 EST 2008

You "Tricky Ned", "Deer Slayer", "Motor Terminator" and all the other names you have been called publicly, should make a motion at your clubs next meeting to double Terry's newsletter editors salary for the next year for putting the picture of you on the front cover.  The artistic talent and composition of the picture really says a lot about your time as president of the club.

Dennis

P.S. Has the next president given you immunity yet?