<VV> run-on for the Border

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Jan 10 02:18:33 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/6/2008 1:11:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dnaisaac at rogers.com writes:

Hi,

I just got my '69 from Florida. I have not yet tried driving  it; I have just
driven it from the street up my driveway and into the  garage. The car starts
easily, however when I turn the ignition off the  motor keeps on running. How
can I rectify this? Any information I will be  grateful.

Thank you.

Dorai

Dorai - This is January - You are in Ontario, CANADA. The car  obviously
wants to return to Florida. That's why it won't shut off.  <grin> -Seth