<VV> Great newsletter

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Thu Jan 10 12:19:22 EST 2008

Hi All,

I think it would be really great if a lot/all the chapters put a copy of
there newsletters on line from time to time(even if they're not spoofing
Ned) so that other chapters may check out some of the ideas that are out
there.  What do you think?

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Last November I was finally able to rid myself of the MCCA Presidency.
Don't
get me wrong, I enjoyed my time as President, but it was time for fresh

meat, I mean blood. Anyhow, our newsletter editor, Terry Kalp felt that
my
resignation deserved a special photo on the front page of our January
newsletter. I
almost feel out of my chair when I saw it. Check it out at:

_http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter672/newsletters/Jan08.pdf_
(http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter672/newsletters/Jan08.pdf)

Ned "I'm no crook" Madsen