<VV> Engine Fire

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Thu Jan 10 12:19:58 EST 2008

Well I cant say there would be a specific checklist.   But you are looking
at a new engine compartment wiring harness, battery cables, and all the
rubber pieces.
Compare to vendor catalogue or shop manual if you do not recognize or see
a piece.  Probably a good idea to take off all the sheetmetal to clean and
re-paint.  Then replace rubber/wiring components as needed during
re-assembly.
Hope that helps
Geoff Johnson