<VV> [FC] Lower FC A-arms

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 10 17:58:50 EST 2008

Shawn may have to correct me here, but....

Stock Cut springs have been tried, as well as the Mustang II springs,
neither gave the ride or stance he is looking for.

So he's trying air bags, and why not?  We pulled it out of the bush, where
it had sat for 20+ years, and he worked his ass off to save it.  In my book
anytime somebody does that, a stock resto is not required (Cutting up a
pristine 'vair is another matter)

Shawn's Rampy is an ultra cool ride, 17's, shaved door handles, welded
seams, custom interior, and soon to have a Megasquirted 140.  It took a
People's Choice Trophy in Portland, and he's taking it "to the next level"
for Ventura.

Any thoughts on a way of cross-referencing the GM part number for the lower
control arms to other models?  I've tried the online GM Parts Wiki, but it's
not complete enough to cover the models we suspect might work.

Right Lower: 3846270
Left Lower: 3846269

Regards,
Joel