<VV> Floor jack advice

Larry Claypool vairshop at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 11 11:24:38 EST 2008

hi all
 i use these jacks at the shop, we have 3 in service. i find they last about
3 years in daily service. i have nothing bad to report on them.
got tired of spending $125-175 to get my hien-warners rebuilt then having
them  leak again after a year. (did this 4 times)
now i spend $70 on these cheap jacks, they last 3 years, and i scrap it with
no regrets.
larry claypool