<VV> What have you found in your .......

Ad Dijkstra a.y.dijkstra at xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 12 19:37:12 EST 2008

"Sagan now tooled around town in a Corvair Monza Spyder convertible with
turbo-charged engine. "It flew," one Cornell student remembered

It was 10 years ago when I bought my '64 Spyder Convertible here in the
Netherlands. While cleaning the inside of my new car I saw something red
under the driver's seat. It was a big red cloth label I recognised from
pictures of Jet Fighters. It said "Remove before flight!" :-D

Ad Dijkstra