<VV> SAVE YOUR OLD KEYS !!

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 13 10:44:31 EST 2008

In the late 60's/early 70's I carpooled with a guy who had a late 60's Dodge
Charger.  We always parked in the same place every day and a fellow worker
with a late Barracuda would usually be parked next to ours.  We all worked
in the same department, so we knew each other well.  One day while we were
waiting for the third member of our carpool to show up the owner of the
Dodge got out and tried his key in the Barracuda and sure enough it opened
his door.  From that day on we would open his door when we got there first.
The Cuda owner was becoming paranoid, thinking he was forgetting to lock his
car.  He finally caught us one day and we all had a good laugh about it.

As for today's cars, all I can say thank goodness for key fobs!!  Just hit
the panic button when you can't find your vehicle.  I've often wondered how
many variations are there of key fob frequencies?

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Kent Island, MD