<VV> SAVE YOUR OLD KEYS !!

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 13 12:46:27 EST 2008

At the end of a group picnic we were some of the last people to leave.  We
went to the parking lot and there was someone there trying to get into a
80's Jeep Cherokee.  They had apparently locked their keys in.  They were
almost to the point of breaking a window when in a last ditch effort, I
started trying keys on my key ring.

The key to our Greenbrier opened the door!  Upon matching the profile of the
door key on the ring of key stuck in the Cherokee's ignition, it was found
to be a perfect match.  Sent a chill down my spine.  Just happened to be in
the right place at the right time.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81412237@N00/sets/
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!