<VV> Suspension part name

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue Jan 15 11:39:00 EST 2008

Sounds like a steering arm. It has a hole in the end where the tie rod bolts
to? Neither the part that has two bolts that bolts to the spindle-back of
the brake plate, nor the end where the tie rod goes should have any play at
all. Normally the tie rod is the culprit, not the steering arm.
Chuck S
BBRT