<VV> Suspension part name

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 15 15:39:10 EST 2008

This sounds like the steering arm. I'd check the two bolts holding it. I never heard of them being loose. Check Clark's page 155 bottom for a picture. Any body else agree???

chris c <ricorvair at cox.net> wrote:  This part bolts to the tire end with 2 bolts flat on the back through the
hub the brakes are attached to, makes a right angle to the tie rod
ends. I took a picture, but forgot the camera, maybe I will post the
picture of the item.