<VV> We are blessed

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 15 19:39:13 EST 2008

Many of you already know this, but as I was trolling eBay for some carb parts tonight I ran across some Carter YH parts that a vintage (that means old in Corvair talk) Corvette company has for sale. These parts are often identical and always interchangeable with our YH carbs. Their carb floats are $100 (I get $15); their mixture needles are $19 (I get $2); their throttle plates are $29 (I get $5). A set of 3 YH carbs is going for $1595 and a set of air cleaners for $1200. I'm switching! All my Carter YH parts are now for a Corvette! Send me your cores.....
The Carbmeister