<VV> Dual Exhaust on Rampside

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 17 12:09:58 EST 2008

I am using the FC dual exhaust kit purchased from 1 of the vendors. It is a nice kit with no problems w/clearances or mounting.Not sure about any heat problems-I am also running the Otto pan and valve covers,12 plate oil cooler w/ side covers, and have deflashed cylinder heads.And it was 10 below 0 on my way to work this morning.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado.