<VV> Two part : rich exhaust fumes & better ignition system

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 18 10:13:26 EST 2008

I installed the Pertronix 1 ignition ONLY to reduce my maintenance requirements. Just set the timing and you're done.Frank is correct. This will temporarily cover up the problem but certainly not fix it.I would check for fuel dripping into intake (needle and seat, floats and float adjustments, metering jet size, etc.).
Hope this helps.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado.