<VV> 1969 # 5621

Edwin D. Lindsay wfcc at juno.com
Fri Jan 18 18:40:08 EST 2008

Looking in the Fingertip Facts I see that # 5620 is the "Mitchell Monza".
Well, I have discovered # 5621 which is the 500 coupe that was right
behind it on the line. Unfortunately it has had a tree fall on it and has
been sitting in the woods for the last 20 years or so . It will be going
to the scrapper next week. The engine is gone as is most of the interior.
Also in the same place and about to meet the same fate are # 0425 and
another that I can  only read the last three digits--It used to be Gold
and the last three #'s are 000 <GGG> Seriously though folks, There are 3
other '69's that are too rusty to get any Numbers off of.

                                                                Ed

West Florida Corvair Club