<VV> Rampside's Auto Blower-Distribution Unit

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 21:30:01 EST 2008

What was the ERROR  you got when trying to access the page?

In a message dated 1/18/2008 5:20:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
woofcorvair at aol.com writes:

Hello:
The exact heater part that I am hoping to find,  is the heater
auto-distributor unit that the front end has a  funnel-shape.  I would not need the
blower motor and its  housing.
Hopefully, someone who owns or has the various  heater/defroster parts for
the Rampside, Loadside, or Vans would be able to  help me.
I could not pull up Bob Marlow's instructions and photos on  installing the
auto blower-distributor unit.  Any suggestions?
Thanks,  Darrell