<VV> Just wanted to say Hi!

Jeremiah Bentz jeremiah.bentz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 12:57:08 EST 2008

Hi everyone I have been a Corvair Hobbyist from the time I was in High
School. I am 31 now and have a 1962 700 Series Corvair that I have almost
completed the restoration on. And I have just bought my dream Car a 1962
spyder which I should have in my hands to start work on by next month as it
is being shipped to New Mexico from California!

Anyway I just wanted to say Hi as I never really have joined any Corvair
Groups or Clubs and wanted to let you all know I enjoy reading your
messages.

Jeremiah