<VV> FC LED Dome Light

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 20 22:43:24 EST 2008

One of the little projects I have on the go is LED Taillights for the
Rampside using Mike & Shawn's clear FC Taillights.

As an intermediate step I decided to "retro" my dome light.  My board uses 6
of the 100mA "5 chip" LEDs, and I'd say it's putting out about twice as much
light as the stock bulb.

Here's the back of the board.  The big "U" shaped hunks of soldered wire are
designed to clip into the stock socket.

http://tinyurl.com/29cf94

Here's the front

http://tinyurl.com/22dmjp

Bench test

http://tinyurl.com/yt98kg

A bench test with the cover over the board

http://tinyurl.com/26m3f3

A couple of interior shots

http://tinyurl.com/2f7pbn

http://tinyurl.com/ypktog

Next step is to design the PCB for the backup/tail/reverse lights!

Regards,
Joel