<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 36, Issue 49----Speed Calculator

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 11:08:42 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/20/2008 10:43:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

This  afternoon, while wandering on changing my Rampside diff. ratio from
3.27 to  3.55 or 3.89, I started calculations about overall ratio (with different
 transmissions) and speed (with different tires) at several engine RPMs and
ended with a calculator (on Excel) good for English or Metric systems. Anybody
 want or need it ? E-mail me off list, it is free.

Daniel Monasterio

Daniel,

That's already available.  I have had a copy in my Favorites for about  3
yrs.  You want a copy to compare?

Joe Dunlap
Florida