<VV> 65 monza for sale

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Mon Jan 21 13:06:03 EST 2008

Greetings all,

     Due to my taking a new job that requires a long 70mph daily commute my 65' Monza is going up for sale.  The details follow.

This was a one owner car until I bought it about two or three months ago

Protect-o-plate with owners manual etc.

Madeira Maroon exterior, black interior

110 engine with PG trans

Original interior in great shape, no tears etc.  Crinkle paint needs a redo

53,000 original miles

under the dash looks great.... rust free and the wiring looks untouched

all receipts for past repairs come with the car

the one and only custom item, 1" trombone type exhaust from clarks.. one month old.

The car runs and drives great, is currently PA inspected, and has been driven daily for the past month.  The interior is excellent.  The body has lots of dings and dents from being driven by its elderly previous owner.  There is a little rust at the bottom corner of the front fenders and the bottom front of the doors.... no rust in the usual spots inside the drivers door or at the quarter panels.  No rust under the dash.

This is a great solid vair to drive or fix up.  Needs only light body work and a paint job to make it really nice.

I will let this go for whatever we can agree is a reasonable price.. make me an offer.

Please e-mail me directly and request photos if interested.

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe undergoing restification
65' Monza 110/PG coupe
www.myspace.com/vairnuts