<VV> Communiques

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 21 21:03:27 EST 2008

I've got no personal interest here.

However, as a 'vair newb I was given a rather extensive collection of
Communiques, and they have proven an invaluable resource and learning tool.

I would especially recommend picking up this collection if you're interested
in doing a stock restoration, as, (for the time being?), it is the only
place I know of to get lclc authoritative "Stock is" series.

Regards,
Joel